“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, and is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual person, which may include: name, title, company name, telephone number, IP address, and email address.
“Non-Personal Information” is any information, in any format or media, which is anonymous and/or does not personally identify you as an individual and/or cannot be attributed to you as an individual.
Information we collect. We may collect Personal Information in the following ways: (i) customers and vendors may provide Personal Information of their representatives in the course of their engagement with Software Sources, such as, for example, upon submission of purchase order, or in the course of performance of an agreement or negotiations to enter into an agreement; (ii) customer or vendor representatives may provide Personal Information when communicating with Software Sources’ team, using our support services, or otherwise contacting our support team or by providing their contact details in trade shows, seminars and other events; (iii) visitors of our Website may submit Personal Information using this Website for the purpose of requesting information and other uses; (iv) we may also receive Personal Information about you from other sources like: third-parties that provide services to us, our employees or business partners and publicly available sources (e.g. social or professional networks). If you fill in the contact us tab in the Website, we will receive your Personal Information. If you email us (or contact us otherwise), we may retain a record of such email communication (including attachments), including your email address, name, content of your email and our response.
How we Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Data we collect to, and/or otherwise generate for one (or more) of the purposes as set forth below (as may be updated from time to time). Where we process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn. Personal Data may be collected on the website to:
• Maintain and develop our business activities, including improving our website, products/software/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences, through internal audits, data analysis, and research;
• Provide you with customized user experience and content and manage or promote our relationship with you, or with your company, and contact you;
• Analyze the efficiency of our business operations and evaluating market share;
• Provide you our products/software/services;
• deliver relevant advertisements, marketing and other content to you;
• Comply with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies; and
• Protect our rights and legitimate interests and the rights and legitimate interests of third parties.
We may also use and/or process your Personal Data with for other purposes, as otherwise authorized by you.
By providing us your Personal Information on our Website or in connection with customer support, service offerings or information that we publish, Software Sources assumes you are interested in obtaining more information about our company, our technology, services and products. Therefore, Software Sources may use your Personal Information for the purpose of (i) providing you with products, services and additional offerings; (ii) providing you with information Software Sources believes you would be interested in; or (iii) answering your questions and inquiries. Software Sources may also provide your contact information to Software Sources’ affiliates, business partners or other third parties acting on our behalf in order to provide you with Software Sources’ products and services or information regarding them.
How we Use Non-Personal Information
We may use Non Personal Information for the same purposes we use Personal Information (where applicable) and in addition in order to (i) compile anonymous or aggregate information, (ii) disclose to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform tasks on our behalf in connection with the Website and our services and products, (iii) monitor and analyze use of the Website and for the technical administration and troubleshooting of the use of the Website (iv) testing, development, improvement, control and operation of the Website; and (v) provide us with statistical and analytical data.
Disclosure of Your Information
• We may work through our affiliates and authorized suppliers and business partners to provide some of the products or services. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information when needed to provide services we have contracted for.
- We may have a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information with a competent law enforcement body, regulatory or government agency, court or other third party in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce our terms of sale and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Software Sources, our customers or others, such as, for example, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• We may also share your Personal Information with our auditors, advisors, legal representatives and similar agents in connection with advisory services they provide us for legitimate business purposes.
Security. Personal Information is stored on our internal systems, some of which are provided and/or supported by third party providers. We have implemented safeguards that aim to protect this information. No technology, data transmission or system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us to the email below.
Your Rights with respect to your Personal Information
You may have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information and, in most cases, you can exercise them free of charge. Your rights may differ depending on your jurisdiction.
- Access and Correct Personal Information. You may contact us to request access to or a copy of your Personal Information, or to request that we correct your Personal Information (if it is inaccurate).
• Deletion and Restriction. You may have the right under certain circumstances to have us delete your Personal Information, or restrict its processing.
Specific rights of residents of European Economic Area
• If you are in the EEA, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or under certain circumstances request portability of your Personal Information.
• Similarly, if we have collected your Personal Information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect (1) the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, or (2) processing your Personal Information under other legal bases.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you may contact us with your request at we will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law. However, we may retain certain Personal Information as deemed required by us in accordance with applicable laws, or for legitimate business reasons (such as exercise or defense of legal claims), for the duration as required under applicable laws.
In addition, we may delete any Personal Information pursuant to our policies, as in effect from time to time. Please note that if you do not want to give us your Personal Information or you subsequently withdraw your consent (where applicable) and the Personal Information is necessary in order to enter a contract or pursue business relations with our supplier or customer, then we will not be able to enter into that contract or pursue our contractual relationship.
Cross-Border Transfer, Processing and Storage of Personal Information. As a global organization, Software Sources may transfer your Personal Information to any of Software Sources’ affiliates worldwide, or to its business partners or other third parties in Israel or worldwide acting on its behalf, including through cloud-based service providers worldwide, for the purposes of processing or storage of the Personal Information pursuant to this Policy.
Where the GDPR applies and we transfer Personal Information to another country outside the EEA, we will ensure that it is protected and transferred according to the legal requirements and a mechanism approved by the GDPR.
If you are located in a jurisdiction where transfer of your Personal Information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then by using the Website you provide us your express consent to such transfer or the storage, processing or maintenance of the Personal Information in other jurisdictions.
Last Updated: February 2023